There are two reasons why BayWa r.e. is able to manage wind and solar generation assets so efficiently in Australia. The local team has already established all the processes and procedures necessary to manage its small wind farms, but we now have access to all the resources of the international BayWa r.e Group as well.
With more than 20 years of experience and some 8.5 GW of generation projects under management globally, we can offer optimum project operation and yield management across Australia. The mix of projects under our control internationally covers everything from 100kW solar rooftop systems to large utility scale wind and solar farms.
Our range of standard services includes:
- Plant operation monitoring
- Maintenance, repairs and upgrades (working with OEMs as necessary)
- Control, monitoring and after-service checking of maintenance and repair work
- Collection and analysis of environmental, operating and production data
- Liaison with landowners, local communities, suppliers and service providers
- Contract oversight and compliance with network service providers, financiers and offtakers
- Risk management, including insurance and state/federal regulatory compliance
- Technical and operational reporting to stakeholders
In addition to the above, we may be able to provide other project-specific or related services subject to scope and cost considerations. For detailed information, please get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!