Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich and are currently looking for a Team Assistant (m/f/d) (Part time / Full time).
Team Assistant (m/f/d) (Part time / Full time)
- General support for the Wind Project Team in their international day-to-day business (e.g. office supplies, onboarding of new employees, invoice approval/management, etc.)
- Independent appointment planning and monitoring, travel organization and travel expense accounting
- Ongoing correspondence and preparation of presentations and meeting documents mainly in English
- Planning, organisation and implementation of events, meetings and regular appointments as well as larger events
- Organizational support at new market activities e.g. in the search for new office locations and in the set-up of core administrative processes
- Contributing to group reporting processes, creating/maintaining templates, maintaining order and content of Sharepoint folders
- Collaboration in overarching projects (e.g. compliance checks, investment approval process, etc.)
- Successfully completed training as an office administrator, an academic degree in Business Administration or Social Science or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experienced handling of the common MS Office applications
- Very good verbal and written expression skills - both in German and in English
- Excellent organization skills, a networker profile, solution orientation and a team driven personality
- Independent, precise and efficient working method with high quality standards
- Friendly and open-minded appearance as well as great team player qualities
- Flexible working hours
- Employee shares program
- Discounted Conditions Fitness
- Discounted Online Shopping
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.