Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Process Project Manager (m/f/d).
Process/ Project Manager (m/f/d)
- You create transparency and structure in our global service process landscape
- You implement the mindset of Waterfall and Agile project management and process efficiency
- You manage international cross-functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities and implement the relevant solutions
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring operational feasibility
- You manage the relationship with all internal customers by coordinating the initiatives in key areas like digitalization and service operations
- You ensure that all defined projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget, using either Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- You analyze data of existing processes and information flows and define & measure efficiency targets
- You advise executive teams on best practices and progress using specific reporting methods and communication
- You coach our employees about processes, project management frameworks and efficiency
- You are expert in all questions of project process models such as Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid to implement and optimize project management within our company
- You have a keen sense for stakeholder management and you can easily adapt to different kinds of contexts
- You have already helped teams to reach project goals as an experienced project manager or project lead in complex projects within business environments
- You are a highly motivated and born people´s manager with exceptional skills in communication, self-organization
- You have sure instincts to read and to deal with the informal company policy and hierarchy
- You are highly skilled and experienced in designing and facilitating workshops and trainings
- You surprise as by thinking out of the box and your innovation-drive
- You have fluent written & oral English and German skills
- You have Waterfall and/or Agile PM certifications (IPMA/GPM, PMI, PRINCE2, scrum.org, etc.)
- You are familiar with digital collaboration and PM tools
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.