Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Legal Counsel (inhouse) (m/f).
Legal Counsel (inhouse) (m/f)
- Providing comprehensive legal advice to the BayWa r.e. project team in the area of development and implementation of projects in the area of renewable energies, especially solar and wind projects located primarily in Spain and Portugal.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for land securing, grid connection, acquisition, EPC, O&M and PPA.
- Procurement and review of permits and permissions.
- Legal support on project financing contracts.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of project sales contracts.
- Management of national and international law firms.
- You achieved an above-average result on your law examinations or have a comparable international degree.
- You have at least three to five years of professional experience in a comparable field and extensive knowledge in the area of renewable energies in Spain & Portugal.
- You have a good understanding of economic relationships, a business-oriented approach and outstanding negotiation skills.
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team.
- Business fluent Spanish and English.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.