Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for an Inhouse Business Process Consultant (m/f/d).
Inhouse Business Process Consultant (m/f/d)
- End-2-end business process management & development, including documentation, analysis, and modeling
- Create transparency and develop our process landscape, based on our group process map, driving process harmonization and best practice sharing, also identifying root causes of ineffiencies
- Provide ownership for critical group processes as well as continuous improvements, gap analysis and process analytics
- Coordinate and lead implementation projects and support IT projects and creation of workflows, providing inhouse process advisory and closely collaborating with other units, especially compliance/EHS, IT and operative units
- Conduct internal trainings and workshops on process excellence
- Process modelling according to BPMN2.0 in Signavio and tool administration (licences, permissions, user support, trainings, etc.)
- Provide audit and ISO certification support
- Actively support the digital transformation of the group, suggesting adequate processes
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills, also in complex settings
- Self-motivated, organized and capable of handling multiple responsibilities and projects to successful completion, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Signavio and Lean, Kaizen or Six Sigma or similar expertise and certifications appreciated
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.